I’ve been designing and cutting the corn maze for my families farm since 2013. Over the years I’ve learned a fair bit about both the design process and the cutting process! If you’re looking for a combo of corn maze design and cutting I’d be happy to talk over the details with you!
How it Works
- Get in touch and we’ll talk through the size of your maze and I’ll give you a project quote.
- I’ll visit your farm after the maze field has been planted to get an accurate outline of the field via GPS.
- Once I have an outline I’ll work with you to incorporate your ideas into a design.
- When the corn maze is a foot and a half high (or so) I’ll come to your farm with my mower and cut your maze.
- After the maze is cut I’ll provide you with a “corn maze map” this map can be used for subsequent trail cuttings and can also be given to your customers/visitors.
- Throughout the fall season, you’ll probably need to do some trail maintenance, we use a battery-powered hedge trimmer on ours.
Sound like something you are in need of? Or perhaps you just have questions about starting / operating your corn maze? I’d be happy to hear from you either way. Fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch…
Note: I am based in South West Virginia, but I am willing to travel…